For this week meal-prep, I decided to do a Baked Potatoes, Zucchini & Broccoli Pasta, and Roasted Veggies and Quinoa.
My husband is huge on potatoes, he basically loves any recipes related to it. That is why I have tons of potatoes recipes in my personal Pinterest account, and they have never failed me whenever I need the inspiration to cook for him.
Below is one of my favorite baked potato recipe because it is so simple, easy to do, and very delicious.
Prep time: 10 – 15 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes.
- 1 Kg of Hasselback Potato (depends on how many portions you need)
- 3-5 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 4-5 tablespoon of olive oil
- A knob of butter (about 30 grams)
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Vegan Mozzarella & Parmesan
- I peeled my potatoes because my husband doesn’t like to eat the skin, however, I find it better with the skin. Make sure to brushed and clean your potatoes if you decided to leave the skin.
- if you’re non-vegan you can use normal Mozzarella & Parmesan
- Pre-heat oven to 200 C / 400 F
- Cut the potato into slices without cutting all the way through.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan or microwave and add the olive oil and garlic.
- Baste each potato with the mixture and sprinkle with salt and pepper (make sure you include the crushed garlic to your potato)
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Take out the potato from the oven and bashed them again with the rest of the mixture, add mozzarella cheese in between the slices and sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top of them.
- Bake for another 20 minutes or until the potatoes are dark golden and a bit crispy
- Garnish with more parmesan
Let me know in the comment if you have a personal favorite potatoes recipe. I will try to do a better picture next time I make this recipe again.
Thank you for reading and Stay Positive!